Blissful Night Package
This package is perfect for those who want overnight in-home support in implementing their infant or child’s personal sleep plan.
This package includes:
- A preliminary evaluation: you’ll complete a comprehensive questionnaire about your child’s sleep habits and routines prior to our meeting, helping us make the most of our time together.
- A 15-minute phone consultation: we’ll review the information on the questionnaire and discuss the details of the overnight stay.
- Detailed, fully customized sleep plan: we’ll discuss how much sleep your child needs, what the ideal schedule will look like and how to get your child to fall asleep on their own at nap and bedtime.
- Private in-home support: I’ll arrive at your home an hour before your child’s bedtime and stay until 4 am guiding you through the implementation of your child’s sleep plan. I will show you how to take your infant or child through the bedtime routine and to get your child to sleep when they wake up in the middle of the night.
- Follow-up telephone calls: during the first week following the consultation, we will connect 4 times by telephone. These follow-up support calls last 15 minutes and will discuss any setbacks you might be having and address any general questions. The first call is the first day after you’ve started the plan, with remaining calls to support you through the week.
- Unlimited email/text support the second week: following your follow-up telephone calls, you will have an additional week of unlimited e-mail support. A top priority, your questions will be responded to quickly via email or text.
Sleep Wise has a solution for you! We’ve helped many families with multiples develop healthy sleep skills.
You will receive everything that is included in the Full Consultation Package you choose (a customized sleep plan for each child) PLUS an extra week of email support.
If you have 4 or more friends also looking to solve their child’s sleep problems, you can book a Slumber Party and you will receive your sleep plan for FREE!
You’ll get to share experiences with other parents who are facing some of the same challenges as you… and receive a personalized sleep plan that will give your child the tools needed to finally start sleeping through the night (and taking long, restful naps during the day.)
You and your slumber party guests will have support from sleep expert Jillian Dowling, as well as support from each other as you work through the program at the same time.
During the Slumber Party, we’ll discuss:
- the special sleep needs of infants and toddlers;
- what the leading sleep experts are saying;
- the negative effects of disruptive sleep habits on your family — and how to fix them;
- how to establish a fun and practical bedtime routine for your child;
- common pitfalls & problems… and how to avoid them
- how much sleep your child needs during the daytime and planning a nap time schedule.
This information and the materials provided will aid in creating your own child’s personalized sleep plan, with the guidance of a sleep expert.
All Slumber Party clients will receive one phone call and one personal email/text support follow-up with me.
The slumber party is a way to access sleep expertise at an economical rate while having the support of friends and fellow parents.
This package is ideal for parents who have met with me in the past but are looking for a “refresher” as their child grows through the different stages of their life. This package includes:
- A private, 60-minute consultation to discuss current challenges you might be having with your child. Since we’ve already worked together, preliminary work has been done and we can get right down to solving your sleep concerns.
- Follow-up support during the first week following the consultation, through email/text and telephone. The follow-up support call will last 15 minutes and will address any issues and questions.