Adult sleep issues can stem from every area of their lives. Sometimes it is obvious what is keeping you from sleeping and sometimes it takes some investigating to find the root cause of sleep issues.
Starting with small, easy steps will help ensure success that is everlasting, rather than making big scary changes that will leave you feeling overwhelmed.
The most common causes of sleep issues in adults are stress, nutritional issues, vitamin deficiencies, hormonal imbalances, shift work, over stimulation, depression, insomnia caused by stress and anxiety, sleep hygiene issues, substance dependencies, trauma and grief, emotional imbalance.
Your one-on-one consultation will start with a in-depth evaluation of your sleep followed by an in-person, one hour consultation (in my office or your home if you prefer).
Adult Sleep Consultation Packages
Our sleep consultation packages are available based on age – use the options below to determine the best package for you.
Adult Sleep Package
Slumber Party Package
(all ages, babies - adults)
(all ages, babies - adults)
Adult Sleep Package (20+ years)
Starting at $375
This package includes:
- A preliminary evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your sleep habits and routines that you’ll fill out prior to our meeting. (Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.)
- A private, 90 minute consultation where we’ll discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, naptime, nightwakings, or any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
- A detailed, fully customized sleep plan that I will prepare for you after the conclusion of our meeting.
- Four follow-up telephone calls during the first week following the consultation. These follow-up calls typically last about 15 minutes, and we’ll use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions.
- One week of unlimited e-mail support. After your four follow-up telephone calls have been used, you still have an additional week of unlimited e-mail support. I’ll give you my private e-mail address, so that you can send me any questions that come up, and I’ll respond to your e-mails within one business day.
Slumber Party Package (all ages, babies to adults)
$99 per attendee
Hosting a Slumber Party is a great way to solve the sleep issues of not only your child, but your friends’ children too!
If you have 4 or more friends also looking to solve their child’s sleep problems, you can book a Slumber Party and you will receive your sleep plan for FREE!
You’ll get to share experiences with other parents who are facing some of the same challenges as you… and receive a personalized sleep plan that will give your child the tools needed to finally start sleeping through the night (and taking long, restful naps during the day.)
You and your slumber party guests will have support from sleep expert Jillian Dowling, as well as support from each other as you work through the program at the same time.
During the Slumber Party, we’ll discuss:
- the special sleep needs of infants and toddlers;
- what the leading sleep experts are saying;
- the negative effects of disruptive sleep habits on your family — and how to fix them;
- how to establish a fun and practical bedtime routine for your child;
- common pitfalls & problems… and how to avoid them
- how much sleep your child needs during the daytime and planning a nap time schedule.
This information and the materials provided will aid in creating your own child’s personalized sleep plan, with the guidance of a sleep expert.
All Slumber Party clients will receive one phone call and one personal email/text support follow-up with me.
The slumber party is a way to access sleep expertise at an economical rate, while having support of friends and fellow parents.
Refresher Package (all ages)
This package is ideal for parents who have met with me in the past, but are looking for a “refresher” as their child grows through the different stages of their life. This package includes:
- A private, 60-minute consultation to discuss current challenges you might be having with your child. Since we’ve already worked together, preliminary work has been done and we can get right down to solving your sleep concerns.
- Follow-up support during the first week following the consultation, through email/text and telephone. The follow-up support call will last 15 minutes and will address any issues and questions.