Adult sleep issues can stem from every area of their lives. Sometimes it is obvious what is keeping you from sleeping and sometimes it takes some investigating to find the root cause of sleep issues.
Starting with small, easy steps will help ensure success that is everlasting, rather than making big scary changes that will leave you feeling overwhelmed.
The most common causes of sleep issues in adults are stress, nutritional issues, vitamin deficiencies, hormonal imbalances, shift work, over stimulation, depression, insomnia caused by stress and anxiety, sleep hygiene issues, substance dependencies, trauma and grief, emotional imbalance.
Your one-on-one consultation will start with a in-depth evaluation of your sleep followed by an in-person, one hour consultation (in my office or your home if you prefer).
Adult Sleep Package (20+ years) – starting at $375
This package includes:
- A preliminary evaluation. This is a comprehensive questionnaire about your sleep habits and routines that you’ll fill out prior to our meeting. (Having this information in advance helps us make the most of our time together.)
- A private, 90 minute consultation where we’ll discuss strategies, troubleshoot possible problems, and learn how to address bedtime, naptime, nightwakings, or any other specific issues you might be dealing with.
- A detailed, fully customized sleep plan that I will prepare for you after the conclusion of our meeting.
- Four follow-up telephone calls during the first week following the consultation. These follow-up calls typically last about 15 minutes, and we’ll use this time to deal with any setbacks you might be having or answer any general questions.
- One week of unlimited e-mail support. After your four follow-up telephone calls have been used, you still have an additional week of unlimited e-mail support. I’ll give you my private e-mail address, so that you can send me any questions that come up, and I’ll respond to your e-mails within one business day.